As humans, we share our experiences. I don’t know about you, but the ones which tend to stick in my mind are those where something was not as good as it could have been.
More often than not, I have found that the experiences shared are negative (I am even guilty of this myself). I have noticed many of these are related to a person, service or facility not understanding or having experience of access needs, not a deliberate exclusion.
- Let’s flip the script and share some positive experiences. This site aims to:
- share positive access experiences related to accessibility
- celebrate those who are meeting access needs well
- highlight the normality of disability
- recommend places/services for others with access needs
I started with one post about my experience and would like others to share their experiences. Use the menu to the left to read or share a shout-out.